Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Giving Thanks

Thank you to the few of you who have commented about being thankful and staying focused! I appreciate the interaction and feedback!

Today, I am THANKFUL to say that I am back on the work out track. I've worked out the past 2 days and have seen progress! That's always good. I've also had a few conversations with others, even my sister-in-law, about being consistent in working out. It is nice to encourage others, hear that positive talk from yourself, and therefor be encouraged as well. I'm thankful for my workout buddy who encourages and supports me, my husband who never stops encouraging me, and my family who loves me. Like Carlus commented, it is important to be held accountable so that we can stay on track, help ourselves, and help others!

Let's remember to be thankful, especially this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment