Saturday, October 31, 2009

Craizies!

Is that even a word? We'll that's how I feel this morning as I sit here trying to get a post off, since it's been almost a week. My kiddos are fighting, trying to finish their chores, my 5 month old is squirming on my lap as I type, and I'm hacking with a cough I can't seem to beat. Ah....life.

Anyone else ever get like this?

I have to admit that start of days like these (especially Saturday's) can tend to make me frustrated and down. We have some decisions to make today, plus I have a trip I'm leaving for in the next few days, and I need to get ready for that. Also, I haven't worked out in 3 days due to this cold. All in all, this usually makes me quite overwhelmed. Do you ever feel this way?

But in the theme of trying to turn over a new leaf and stay motivated, I'm trying to think positive. So what are suggestions you have to pick yourself up after a less then best start to a day, or the past few days? How do we stay focused on what we are shooting for when we don't feel the best and things are looming out in front of us? I post these questions to you as someone who doesn't have all the answers. For me, I know a lot has to do with attitude and not sweating the small stuff.

OK, got to run now, baby's freaking out.....thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment