Monday, October 26, 2009

Vocation

I had a great prayer time the other day, where God really spoke to me about vocation. I was very encouraged while reading a meditation that I enjoy.

"Do we thank God for the gift of our vocation? Do we realize that we have been called from all eternity to fulfill a divine vocation? We have been given all we need to be and to live out our vocation."


I don't think that I do this well. For me, I believe, that this is a good summary of a way to stay focused on what is true. I can choose to be thankful and know that I have been chosen and given the gifts I need to carry out what God have divinely called me to. If that isn't encouraging, I don't know what is!

So be focused, be motivated, hang on to the truth and know that His grace surrounds you!

No comments:

Post a Comment